Why Buy From Us
Why Buy from Walter’s Automotive: A Riverside Mercedes-Benz Dealer
Walter’s Automotive is a true story of achieving the American dream. Owner and Founder Walter Kienle was born in Germany to Swiss parents and immigrated to the U.S. in 1948. Walter quickly found work as an automotive mechanic, but elected to sign up for the Army in order to serve his adopted country. He went to tank school and achieved the rank of Staff Sergeant. While stationed in Riverside, Walter discovered how much he loved California. Walter’s Automotive opened more than 50 years ago, making our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Riverside, CA, is one of the original Southern California Mercedes-Benz dealers. That means we’re experienced in providing drivers around Orange County with premier Mercedes-Benz sales, service and financing.Are you looking for a luxury sedan that will turn heads around every corner? Explore our new Mercedes-Benz inventory, which is brimming with ever-popular Mercedes-Benz models like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Mercedes-Benz E-Class lineups. If you’re more interested in a used Mercedes-Benz SUV, we have Mercedes-Benz G-Class models available for you to test-drive. Plus, we offer Sprinter and Metris inventories to ensure that local businesses have the commercial vehicles they need for their fleets. For all your Inland Empire Mercedes-Benz needs, turn to Walter’s Automotive: Where the lower cost of doing business gets you a great price.Looking for More Reasons to Shop at Walter’s Automotive?
- Our dealership has worked with the Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital for more than 20 years by hosting the Walter’s Child Charity Classic.
- When you choose our dealership for Mercedes-Benz maintenance and repairs, you can take advantage of free Wi-Fi and coffee in our service lounge while you wait. We also offer complimentary car washes with service.
- Walter’s Automotive is a top-rated Mercedes-Benz dealer in California according to DealerRater and Google.
- Our team has a low turnover rate, proving that our employees love where they work. That positive attitude is directly passed down to the customers, so everyone who walks through the doors can enjoy the pleasant and efficient customer experience they deserve.
- You can stop by Walter’s Automotive whenever it’s convenient for you, as we’re open seven days a week, including extended hours on weekdays.